PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Village of Ruidoso to Host EyeOnWater Training
for All Utility Customers
WHEN: Monday, December 5, 2016 @ 10:00 AM
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 @ 10:00 AM
WHERE: Ruidoso Community Center (Ruidoso Senior Center), 501 Sudderth Drive
As a service to all Village of Ruidoso utility customers, there will be a special training to teach residents how to set-up and utilize the new EyeOnWater online and mobile apps that are now available as part of the recent water meter replacement project. The training will be conducted by Bob Fishell, a trainer and network administrator with National Meter & Automation, Inc.
During the training, Fishell will demonstrate how utility customers can use EyeOnWater to go beyond traditional monthly statements to view and understand their usage profile through easy-to-understand consumption graphs. In addition, he will demonstrate how the system is able to establish alerts so that customers can better manage their water use.
By using EyeOnWater, customers can:
* Gain direct access to your water consumption data, allowing you to easily view, understand and manage your water usage
* Monitor usage hourly, daily, monthly and yearly with easy-to-read data and charts
* Get temperature and precipitation overlays
* Monitor week-over-week consumption comparisons
* Configure leak alerts to be received by email or text
For more information about the training, please contact Village Hall at 575-258-4343.