Village of Ruidoso: Utility Billing
Utility Bill Payment Options
The Village of Ruidoso offers a variety of methods to make payments for water, sewer and solid waste services:
VICTORIA "TOY" CHAVEZ - WATER BILLING SUPERVISOR
The Utility Billing Department provides billing and collection for the water, sewer and solid waste services provided by the Village of Ruidoso. The Code of Ordinances for the Village of Ruidoso outlines the fees for all charges and rules regarding the services, billing and collection processes. For the Online Municipal Code of Ordinances click here. The Village bills in arrears for actual water/sewer usage.
- Water bills have a minimum monthly charge for 0-3000 gallons. Usage in excess of 3000 gallons is charged based on a commodity schedule.
- Sewer and waste water bills have a minimum monthly charge for 0-4000 gallons. Usage in excess of 4000 gallons is charged based on a commodity schedule.
- Solid waste service is provided at a flat rate per month and includes solid waste, yard waste and recycling.
Visit the EyeOnWater Website
New Accounts/Deposit Information
Water service is never "disconnected" when a customer moves or sells a property. The account is transferred from one owner to another. If you are a new owner or renter of a property, please contact the department to have service set up in your name.
Deposits are required on all accounts. We are able to accept letters of credit in lieu of deposits. The deposit for a new account is due before the transfer date of new owner/renter.
- Commercial $300
- Residential, Owner $150
- Residential, Renter $250
**Deposits are refundable after 24 months of timely payments for residential accounts and 60 months for commercial accounts
Water & Sewer Taps
New taps for water and sewer service may be applied for at Village Hall. The cost for these will vary depending on the type of service and meter size required.
Notice of Class Action Settlement
- Stipulated Order Granting Preliminary Approval of Class
- Notice of Proposed Settlement
- Settlement Agreement
- Published Notice